9.09.2004

An odd way to surface . . .

. . . but here it is.

Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

So this fool in Florida decided that since he couldn't find homes for seven 3-month-old shepherd-mix puppies, he'd shoot them in the head with his pistol and bury them in the backyard.

He'd already killed three when his murderous plot was foiled by the fourth. As he held the little guy, the puppy's paw hit the trigger and shot the asshole in the wrist.

Good doggie. Ribeyes for life.

. . .

Last week was far too horrifying, and any other words I could have mustered would have felt - I don't know - masturbatory to me. I didn't want to plumb any further depths of anger or sadness or hate. So a week later, I'm reacquainting myself with the world again.

No surprise, it's still as shitty as ever.

But I'll stick with it for a while, and maybe (just maybe) one of these days I'll lighten up a little bit.

No comments: