9.21.2006

Psylocke got me to thinking . . .

Marvel geeks can open a whole weird can of worms when you start tracing who/what/when Psylocke really is. In fact, the lifelines of the more popular characters get broken and reassembled all the time. Which brought up the question:

Can you think of a Marvel character that died and STAYED dead. And alternate universes don't count. So that leaves Blink out.

I can only think of one: Illyana Rasputin. But then again, I'm not terrifically well-versed in the Marvelverse.

3 comments:

Cullen said...

There are whole books of the dead that Marvel has published. I can't think of any character out of 'em. Any character that's stayed dead usually isn't memorable enough to mention.

Scott Stambler said...

I can tell you which one I WANTED to stay dead. Daredevil. I refer to the film version.

Scott Stambler said...

hello shannon. i miss the chat thing. i've been VERY busy. BTW, you've been tagged. see my post it'll make sense