trunkfullojunk

The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. – Theodore Roosevelt

8.23.2006

I have respect!

I got the last answer on Ken's trivia contest!
Posted by shannon at 1:30 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Who is he?

Heh.

1:55 PM
shannon said...

I edited the post like an idjit. Still, I get what you meant.

Smart aleck.

;-)

2:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
shannon
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (163)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • Dumbasses in the drive-thru
      • The little pep talk and the long week
      • Because Ken asked
      • Pleading ignorance
      • Oh My God.
      • I have respect!
      • Why I sometimes hate Pampered Chef products
      • More on the shillelagh
      • They call me Shillelagh
      • Move over, you stupid motherf***in' snakes!
      • Since I'm not into lengthy explanations . . .
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (47)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2005 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
  • ►  2004 (119)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (34)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (9)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.