I'm meerkat-ing: popping my head up to let y'all know I'm alive. Work's been absolutely heinous.
Enough of that. I've put in my name at 2,996. I love this idea, and I can't wait to get started on the person they choose for me, God rest his or her soul.
Five years. I can't believe it'll be five years.
7 comments:
Beautiful, Shannon.
Ken
[ comma is optional ;) ]
Thank you, Ken, for bringing me back into the world for something so lovely.
[and damn, you're making me blush. ;-)]
So glad to see you pop up, Shannon.
I've missed you!
Thanks for your kind thoughts about my boss.
I will be in Vegas the third week of August (the 22 through the 24) for a class. I planned to come out the weekend before, but all that is on hold pending my bosses health. I will definitely be there for the class though. We need to hook-up.
Also, Stacy is officially moved to Vegas. We will have to try and get you two in touch, also.
Take care! Talk soon!
Oh, and what a lovely sentiment. I can't wait to see what wonderful tribute you give.
Yes, I know...crappy grammar! That should have read my boss' health.
Sorry!
I'll forgive the grammar. It IS the weekend, after all.
Can't wait to see you. I'm taking a short trip to my aunt's the week before, but I'll be back in time for your visit.
Hang in there, my Shanny.
And thanks about the tribute. The man I've been assigned was a firefighter. I totally want to do him justice.
And I know you will.
Post a Comment